At Futurewhiz we are constantly on the lookout for talent to build Squla, WRTS and scoyo teams. But in order to get the talent we need, we are looking for an absolute Rockstar Recruitment Business Partner who knows just where to find the right people. Can you sniff out talent, like our printer at Futurewhiz smells fear? Then keep on reading….
We at Futurewhiz have a mission to empower children to grow through personalized education. We focus on the growth of children in education with our beloved edutech platforms: Squla, WRTS and scoyo. Our international teams are located in the Netherlands, Poland and Germany.
As our Recruiter it is your job to hire the right person for the right job at the right time at the right cost. Your key responsibilities will be the following:
- Be a trusted recruitment business partner for our organisation & hiring managers
- Manage the full hiring process, from beginning to end
- Use relevant data to drive recruitment decisions
- Design our employer value proposition ensuring an attractive employer brand
- Extend the recruitment experience through a top notch onboarding experience
- Recruit across different departments; development, marketing, design, educational content, data science etc.
- Build and monitor our employer branding, including social channels and website
- Arrange and be part of Recruitment events
- Be an active member of the People & Culture team
- Create an outstanding candidate experience
You will be responsible for all recruitment activities within Futurewhiz in Germany, Poland and The Netherlands.
We are looking for a real people person, someone that gets energised dealing with people from different backgrounds, functions, age etc. You care about social responsibility, but you enjoy working in a commercial environment as well. You like to take ownership of your role, to work independently and make decisions fast. Great communication skills are definitely needed, and you have an open attitude towards new ideas. You like to implement your innovative ideas and move away from traditional recruitment.
- You have relevant experience in recruitment, tech recruitment is a pre
- You have excellent English language skills (verbal and written), Dutch is a strong pre
- You have 3+ years experience in Recruitment (as an agency or in-house Recruiter)
- You build relationships easily with both internal and external parties
- You gained experience around employer branding and talent pooling
- You have excellent communication skills, are highly motivated and have a creative, energetic personality
What we offer
The Futurewhiz office is located in a beautiful office (with a view!) in Amsterdam Amstel, right by the station. We work hard, play hard and we have a lot of fun and foster an informal yet professional atmosphere. Fresh fruits, joined lunch in our coffee corner, monthly drinks and company events are an important part of our culture.
We are all about learning (this is what we do!), that is why you will be given an annual learning budget. We will focus on your personal development and provide you with a lot of opportunities. We love making mistakes, since this is how we learn! Every employee is also provided a Macbook and Squla, WRTS & Scoyo accounts for life!
The Futurewhiz crew is a dynamic team that is enthusiastic about creating a fun, new way of learning in this ever-evolving digital age. We believe that a positive work environment not only encourages great teamwork, but is key to motivating our team to produce high quality products. We provide our team members with the resources they need to make sure they can do their jobs properly and get the results we aim for. Although our team is diverse and everyone brings their own interests and uniqueness to the table, every single person is excited and passionate about the great work Futurewhiz is doing.